You nailed it when you decided to be a salon specialist. This field is not just best in term of growth rate but also allow you to meet new people and make new friends. You bring the smile on the bride’s special day and make the old lady happy by shinning their nails. You try the new nail art on the nails of girls and give their nail new shape by playing with some sharp tools. As you are in a responsible field, it is your duty to protect yourself from any accident or damage happened at your workplace due to your mistake or the mistake of others. That’s why you need secure yourself with the help of insurance plans.
Why salon insurance important?
Lawsuits against nail professionals are being common in the UK. These claims do not put the professionals in a financial situation but also affect their business reputation and loss of the customer. That’s why the nail professionals need to purchase reliable insurance plans.
Read More>> Salon Saver Insurance UK
This professional involves a lot of risk like the client may get infected due to sensitive skin or gets the allergic reaction. There are also chances of slip and fall, incorrect treatments, and usage of unsanitary instruments mistakenly etc. The insurance plans will allow getting coverage against any claim has been made against these circumstances. That’s why it is important for the salon specialist to purchase insurance plans for them so that they could easily face any claim made by the clients against them due to their negligence.
What does insurance for salon specialist covers?
Insurance for salon specialist is the public liability insurance. It gives coverage against all of the following circumstances:
- Slip and fall (a tool fall on the head or feet of the client)
- Infections (the client’s nails got nail, hair or skin infection)
- Allergic reactions (you have used a chemical which gives allergies to the client)
- Incorrect treatment (you have not provided the services which the client has asked from you)
- Unsanitary instruments (you have used the unsanitary instruments which may cause infection)
That’s not it, the insurance for salon professionals also cover the stolen equipment and rental damages of the nail professionals. In short, the salon professional get peace of mind as they do not require to be worried about the financial crises which usually happened in this business due to the claims made by the clients or client file a lawsuit against the nail technicians in the court.
How to select insurance for salon specialist?
There is the number of things which you should look at when you are comparing different insurance plans to protect your nail business. These things are:
- Product liability (go with the high liability insurance only)
- General liability (insurance does not cover only professional but general liability insurance too)
- Rental damage (this could be many things like legal, water and fire liabilities)
- Stolen equipment (it should be as high as possible like product liability)
- Hour qualification (there should be no restriction of hour’s qualification by the company)
You can also consider other things like annual fee, product liability and even the ER hour’s restriction.